As a member of the Academy Alumni Association, you are entitled to the following benefits and services.
Simply present the Membership Card to enjoy privileges in the following shops:
- Discount Offer from HKT (NEW!)
- Discount Offers from B P International at Cafe by the Park (NEW!)
- Discount Offer from Mobile Medical & Health Check Centre Limited
- Discount Offer from CCDC
- Discount Offer from Hong Kong Repertory Theatre
- Alumni Publication, Rehearsal Room I & II
- Dali Swimming Club
- Parsons Music
- Sunrise Music
Free Email Forwarding Service
A free email address has been pre-set for all registered alumni. Simply log in to the following link to activate and change your email alias:
* This system is NOT an email system with account storage. It only acts as a “forwarder“ of email between one email account and another.
HKAPA Alumni Association members can enjoy a discount of 50 % on annual fee of Academy Library Reading Card and Borrowing Card effective from 1/9/2016. Details are as follows:
Original Annual Fee (HK$)
HKAPAAA Member Discount (HK$)
|Reading Card *||100||50||---|
* Academy graduates are eligible to apply for a reading card free of charge for the first 3 years after graduation. And thereafter a non-refundable annual fee of HK$100 (HK$50 for members of Alumni Association) shall apply.
Please obtain application form from the Academy Library during Library opening hours* and follow application procedures on the form. A copy of valid Alumni Membership Card needs to be provided to enjoy 50% discount on annual fee. Members who did not pick up the Membership Card or need to reissue the Card , please contact Development Office during office hours (Mon-Fri: 8:30am-12:30; 2:00pm-5:30pm).
Donation of personal works
Members are invited to donate personal works (publications or AV materials) to the Academy Library. Interested members please complete the donation form and submit it with the donation items to library during office hours.
The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts Libraries Tel: 2584 8510
The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts Development Office Tel: 2584 8729
** For Library opening hours, please visit http://www.hkapa.edu/library/about-the-libraries/opening-hours/
Academy Venue Rental
All members of HKAPA Alumni Association will receive a 10% off on the basic venue rental on hiring the Academy facilities within one’s individual capacity. The copy of HKAPA Alumni Card and personal identification document should be submitted at the time of confirming the venue booking.
Please note that all bookings shall be accepted at the sole discretion of the Management of the HKAPA.
Hire a Talent
This system "Hire a Talent" has been developed to connect graduates of the Academy with potential employers.
This electronic publication will feature upcoming events and news from the Alumni Association. If you have any interesting stories to share, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This monthly electronic publication features upcoming events and news about the Academy.
Dining at HKAPA Canteen and Atrium Lounge
Alumni can enjoy food and beverages in HKAPA Canteen and Atrium Lounge at discounted staff price.
Special Discount on Productions Presented by The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
Special ticket discount is offered on productions presented by the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts. Please refer to promotional leaflets or contact the Academy Box Office on 2584 8514 for further details.
For enquiries, please call the Academy Development Office on 2584 8729 or email at email@example.com.
HKAPA Alumni Association Members' Benefits
Simply present the HKAPA Alumni Association Membership Card to enjoy the following privileges:
HKAPA Alumni Association members can enjoy discount for purchasing selected electronic products.
Please click here for more details, terms and conditions. The offer is valid until 31/1/2023.
For more details, please call HKT's dedicated Corporate Hotline: 2883 2323.
By presenting HKAPA Alumni Association membership card, HKAPA Alumni Association Members can enjoy discount for buffet at Café by the Park.
Please click here for details of the offer. The offer is valid until 30/4/2023.
Enquiries and Reservations
Tel: 2378 7673
Address: UG/F, 8 Austin Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
HKAPA Alumni Association members and their family members can enjoy discount for purchasing selected health check plans.
Please click here for more details, terms and conditions. The offer is valid until 31/3/2023.
For reservation or enquiries, please contact Mr Andy Hung of Mobile Medical & Health Check Centre Limited via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/ Whatsapp at 5578 1101.
By presenting HKAPA Alumni Association membership card, HKAPA Alumni Association members can enjoy 20% ticket discount on CCDC's local productions (excluding co-presented productions) from URBTIX outlets. The offer is valid until 31/3/2023.
Enquiries: 2326 8597/ 2329 7803
By presenting HKAPA Alumni Association membership card, HKAPA Alumni Association members can enjoy 10% discount when purchasing full price tickets of the shows presented by the Hong Kong Repertory Theatre from URBTIX outlets. The offer is valid until 31/3/2023.
Ticketing Enquiries: 3761 6661
Programme Enquiries: 3103 590
By presenting HKAPA Alumni Association membership card, HKAPA Alumni Association members can enjoy discount when dining at 1563 at the East Live House Restaurant:
- 10% off for lunch
- 15% off for dinner
Please click here for the menu of the restaurant.
Tel﹕ 2323 2538
Address: 6/F Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Terms and Conditions:
1) Offer has to be used immediately when paying the bill;
2) HKAPA Alumni Association membership card must be presented to enjoy the offer;
3) Discount is offered once for each meal period per person;
4) Offer is only applicable to one bill;
5) Unless otherwise specified, the offer cannot be used in conjunction with other special promotions or discounts;
6) Offer does not apply to service charge;
7) Offer excludes the followings: Takeaways, Bottle red/ white wine, Bottle X.O., Bottle Liquor, The 1563 Signature Drinks;
8) In case of any disputes, 1563 at the East reserves the right on the final decision.
- $50 discount on enrolment of courses for alumni and their family members
- Alumni and their family members may also enjoy HK$100 discount on the purchase of 1 set (12 coupons/ set) of Dali swimming coupons
1) In person
Please bring along the HKAPA Alumni Association membership card and the completed application form together with the appropriate course fee to the reception counter of Dali Swimming Club at G/F, Hongkong International Trade and Exhibition Centre, Kowloon Bay for application.
2) By mail
Please mail a crossed cheque (with HK$50 discount) made payable to "Dali Swimming Club" together with the completed application form and a copy of your HKAPA alumni association membership card to Room 719, 7/F, Hongkong International Trade and Exhibition Centre, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
Different locations with indoor heated swimming pools are provided at:
Kowloon Training Centre (G/F, Hongkong International Trade and Exhibition Centre, Kowloon Bay)
Ma On Shan Training Centre (Po Leung Kuk Riverain Primary School, 28 On Chun Street, Ma On Shan)
Renaissance College (5 Hang Ming Street, Ma On Shan)
Sha Tin College (3 Lai Wo Lane, Shatin)
Telford Recreation Club (Podium Level, Telford Gardens, Kowloon Bay)
Please pay attention to the deadline for application for individual courses. For course programmes and application forms, please visit the company website or join the company Facebook account for details.
Terms & Conditions:
1) 10% discount on any books and accessories;
2) HK$2,000 off the purchase of German-made pianos;
3) HK$500 off the purchase of TOYAMA pianos;
4) 10% discount on musical instruments (except pianos, digital pianos and Edirol items);
5) New student registration fee waived for first time enrolment on any course.
5% discount on regular- priced items in Sunrise Music display room
Address: Unit 704-5, 102 Austin Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon (Near Jordan MTR Station Exit D)
Business Hour: 10:00am - 7:00pm (Close on Sunday and public holiday)
Service Hotline: 2620 5130