Undergraduate and Post-secondary Programmes
Application Procedures for 2021/22 Admission to Undergraduate and Post-secondary Programmes
Starting from 9:00 am, Monday 5 October 2020
Submission of Application
Application should be submitted via Online Application System. Each applicant should submit only one application.
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$350 before submitting the applications through the Online Application System using a Visa/MasterCard, UnionPay card or Alipay (for Mainland only).
- Create an online application account (applicants should not create more than one account).
- Input your personal information.
- Select a maximum of two choices of programmes and fill in the relevant parts.
- Check that all the required parts are duly completed.
- Upload official documents (e.g. degree award certificate, transcript, academic reports and report of the public examinations, if applicable) and other required documents. Applicants sitting HKDSE or other public examinations in 2021 are required to submit their school reports of the previous two years from the date of application and/or results of any other public examination most recently taken. Applicants should provide a formal English translation of their academic and professional certificates/qualifications if such are not in Chinese or English.
- Upload the relevant portfolio, video and music recording, if any.
- Make the declaration by checking the declaration box in the online form, pay the application fee online using a Visa/MasterCard, UnionPay card or Alipay (for Mainland only).
- Check for email acknowledgement to confirm the successful submission of your online application.
- Check for email notification of your application number within 7 working days after successful submission of application. If you want to amend the information on your application, please send an email to the Registry at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiry. (Please provide your name and application number on the email)
- Check for email notification to view your application status.
- Check for email notification to view if you are invited for the interview by the School.
- Application results will be notified by email.
If an applicant makes false statement(s) or omits significant information in the application, his/her application may be disqualified, or the Academy may withdraw or amend any offers, or terminate his/her registration/studies after admission. Any fees paid will not be refunded.
The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
1 Gloucester Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong
|Monday to Friday||
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
1:30 pm - 5:20 pm
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays||Closed|